Centaurus Financial - we invest in your success
CuraDebit Free Debt Analysis
  Home > Fortune 500 Companies > Pilgrim's Pride

Pilgrim's Pride

Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation was founded in 1945 and is based in Pittsburg, Texas. It’s a publicly traded company having a good stock performance result. Pilgrim's Pride is a fortune 500 stock listed company trading under PPC.
Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation produces poultry products in the United States, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. The company offers prepared chicken products, such as portion-controlled breast fillets, delicatessen products, tenderloins and strips, formed nuggets and patties, salads, and bone-in chicken parts. Also fresh chicken products, which include refrigerated whole or cut-up chicken, and prepackaged case-ready chicken and export and other chicken products, such as parts and whole chicken, either refrigerated or frozen for export or domestic use, as well as chicken prepared foods products for export.
Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation’s prepared turkey products that include turkey sausages, ground turkey, salads, ground turkey breast products, turkey hams and roasts, flavored turkey burgers, and cooked and further processed deli products and fresh turkey products, which include fresh and frozen whole birds, turkey burgers, semi boneless and whole turkey. Its other products comprise other types of meat along with various other staples, table eggs, commercial feeds, and related items and proteins.
The company sells its products to foodservice distributors, foodservice customers, including chain restaurants, food processors, and other institutions; and retail customers, such as wholesale clubs, grocery store chains, and other retail distributors. It has operations in Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, and Mexico.
In fiscal 2005, the Company's United States operations, including Puerto Rico accounted for 92.5percent of its net sales, while Mexico accounted for the remaining 7.5percent. The Company operates in three business segments as a producer and seller of chicken products, a producer and seller of turkey products and other products.
Around 5.6bl dollars sales have made as of 31st Dec 2005. They have earned 242.1 million dollars as income in the last 12 months.
For six decades, Pilgrim's Pride has produced healthy, high-quality food products that go into some of the world's finest recipes. In fact, they developed a number of those recipes themselves, so consumers of their products could like and gain from them to the fullest. Now they have developed a new recipe, the one to improve the quality and health of their company and all its stakeholders.

Back to Fortune 500 Companies